- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
COVID-19 peptide preparations
CREAM FOR LEGS FROM VARICOSE VEINS (RN11)
Cream for legs from varicose veins with peptides - exclusive cosmetics with perfectly matched components, guaranteeing maximum effect, reduce the severity of varicose veins. The cream has a very high penetration power, hypoallergenic.
Cream for legs from varicose veins with peptides provides gentle skin care for legs with varicose veins, eases fatigue and pain symptoms, protects against aggressive environmental influences.
Contains peptides - from vessels (vascular wall) and bone-cartilage.
- anti-age effect,
- slow downs the aging process of the skin,
- improves micro structure of the skin and metabolism,
- improves skin texture,
- reduces weight, swelling and pain in the legs,
- reduces the severity of varicose veins,
- apreventive measure to prevent varicose veins,
- has a strong antioxidant effect.
Apply small amount of cream on the clean skin of the legs and rub it in with massage movements until the cream completely absorbed.
Distilled water, peptide complexes А-3, А-4, castor oil, bio-antioxidant complex “Neovitin”®, emulsive wax, glycerin monostearate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cyclomethicone, dimethicone, witch-haze extractl, horse chestnut extract, phenoxyethanol with ethylhexylglycerin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiasolinone, menthol, EDTA, triethanolamine, perfume composition.
Neovitin® -induktor endogenous superoxide dismutase.
Neovitin® - a product with strong antioxidant and anti-aging properties, derived from the biomass of ginseng root on the original technology of chemical and biological association "Vita". Designed complex was required experimental studies at the Institute of Toxicology. Proven anti, UV-a protective, regenerirueschee, antimicrobial, immunomodulatory and antitumor activities. It also improves skin turgor and the local cutaneous blood flow.
Many biochemical reactions occur in the body by a free radical mechanism, but the influence of the environment and malfunctions own antioxidant system leads to an accumulation of an excess of free radicals. As a result, the body undergoes oxidative stress. As a modern vysokodeystvennogo anti-oxidative agents in the modern pharmaceutical industry has long used ginseng cell biomass is cultivated using a patented biotechnology. The fact that the activity of ginseng biomass is much higher than that of living roots. The process of growing technologically and biomass produces a large number of environmentally friendly raw materials, which in modern conditions is important. The drug, derived from the biomass of ginseng root on the original technology, provides antioxidant protection of the body by stimulating the production of endogenous superoxide dismutase - one of the main antioxidant systems of the body.
The action of the active components of the complex accelerates production in the body and interferon antioksidatnyh enzymes which inhibit the peroxidation reaction (destruction) of the lipids of cell membranes, strengthen them and thereby increase the resistance of tissues, and inhibit premature aging.
The unique anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties Neovitina® confirmed by 11 patents and awarded gold medals RANS them. II Mechnikova "For the practical contribution to strengthening health of the nation" and Paul Ehrlich of the European Commission for the academic awards "for outstanding achievements in the field of social and preventive medicine.", which provide high bioavailability of the drug.
The antimicrobial activity of silver is known to mankind for over 100 years:
- effective silver antimicrobial,
- application is safe for human health,
- natural biocide
- a variety of techniques based on the use of silver have been used successfully in medicine and other (technical) areas including vodootchistku, dressing wounds, etc.,
- use of silver in cosmetics has not been successful so far because of the limited compatibility and stability of available products on the market based on silver in cosmetic products, which resulted in a precipitate, discoloration and reduced efficiency.
Mechanism of action
- active current components are silver ions TINOSAN®SDC,
- silver ions react with the nucleophilic groups of amino acids and proteins, enzymes, and membrane components (such as sulfogidril-, amino, imidazole, phosphate and carboxyl groups),
- inhibition mechanisms of transport,
- inhibition of metabolism of microbial cells,
- ie non-specific mechanism of actionØ silver ions are exposed to the bacteria for more than 4 billion years, and still not have caused the appearance of any resistance to them.
We see serious problems with the widely used preservatives in cosmetics
- Under the "pressure" of the discussion of the endocrine activity and sensbiliti.
- Buyers are looking for alternative products and refuse from raw materials using parabens.
- Cosmetic products "without Paraben" becoming very popular.
Bronopol / Bronidoks
- Galogenizirovannye May form nitrosamines in combination with the nitrite and the amines.
Isothiazolinone (MIT / CIT)
- Senisibilizatory not stable at temperatures between 40 ° C and higher chlorinated products.
TINOSAN®SDC has preservative ability
- Tinosan®SDC shows excellent preservative capacity at low concentrations (0.1% -0.3%),
- provides in addition to preserving the deodorizing and antibacterial effects,
- сan be combined with a wide range of preservatives to increase efficiency,
- does not contain formaldehyde, does not contain phenol,
- not halogenated,
- without quaternary ammonium compounds,
- has an advantageous toxicological and environmental profile,
- a natural ingredient.
Test preservative ability / capacity
• Ø Gram - negative bacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Escherichia coli
• Ø Gram-positive bacteria
- Staphylococcus aureus
• Ø Yeast
- Candida albicans
• Ø Mushrooms
- Aspergillus niger.
The test organisms should reflect a broad range of microbial contaminants and spoilage of cosmetic products
TINOSAN®SDC - ideal antimicrobial component for cosmetics
Varicose veins - a disease that is accompanied by the expansion of the superficial veins of the legs. As a result of the failure of the valve unit develops veins and blood flow disturbance.To predispose varicose vein valves birth defect and failure of the connective tissue. Because of the risk factors need to identify obesity; Exposure to a standing position (for example, at work); endocrine disorders in women, accompanied by an increase in estrogen levels in the blood; pregnancy; wearing stockings with tight elastic bands; smoking; alcohol consumption; consumption of large quantities of red pepper.
So, the best and most proven means of herbal medicine varicose veins, has long been used in classical medicine, it is the horse chestnut (Aesculus hyppocastanum).From flowers chestnut prepare both external and internal medicine. Enormous amount of experimental work has shown that drugs chestnut possess all the properties required for the treatment of varicose veins. Chestnut strengthens the venous wall, removes inflammation, thins the blood, reducing its clotting activity.The experiment was also discovered and confirmed the fact that the traditional aqueous or alcoholic extracts from plants, which contains all the substances chestnut is much more efficient (several times), preparations containing a substance taken separately, in its purest form.
The fruits of the chestnut has 25 flavonoids, saponins, estsil, purine bases, vitamin E, B vitamins, tannins, starch, fatty oil, sterols.
The main effect of the chestnut - is to increase the resistance of blood vessels. Therefore, in folk medicine chestnut is used primarily for varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, thrombosis prevention, post-traumatic lesions of veins, vascular spasm, strengthening the walls of capillaries and veins than promotes the resorption of blood clots in the blood vessels and prevents their formation, dilates blood vessels, lowers blood pressure.
Witch hazel (Hamamelis) - genus of deciduous shrubs from the family hamamelidaceae (Hamamelidaceae). In nature, grow witch hazel in the woods and along river banks in East Asia and North America.
The fruits of witch hazel contain a high percentage of essential oil and witch hazel bark and twigs Virginia - binders, so are used in medicine and perfume industries. Hamamelis has a very valuable medicinal properties.The leaves of witch hazel rich in flavonoids, as well as a special group of substances - tannins. Tannins have a pronounced astringent properties, and antibacterial action. In the composition of cosmetic products witch hazel softens the surface layer of the skin, promotes the contraction of enlarged pores due to antibacterial properties, prevents inflammation. Broth witch hazel is often recommended for skin that is prone to fat, inflammation.
Medicinal properties of witch hazel is used in medicine. It helps to drain fluid from the large vessels and strengthen the vascular walls, so helps prevent varicose veins.
Hamamelis has astringent and anti-inflammatory action, stops minor bleeding. It affects shell veins causing relaxation of the venous wall, followed by stagnation of blood.
Hamamelis widely used in capillary fragility and venous insufficiency.
Contained in the leaves of Hamamelis tannin, essential oils, flavonoids and strengthen blood vessels, increase venous tone, possess anti-inflammatory, astringent, hemostatic effect.
Clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of Witch hazel for varicose veins, hemorrhoids, dysmenorrhea, bleeding.
100% Original from the Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health (Russian Federation)
Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health