- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE Rejuvital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- REJUVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
The full line of PEPTIDE BIO:
The synthesized peptide preparations of PEPTIDE BIO® have been on the market for more than 10 years. They can be recommended for use for preventive and complex therapy for a wide range of illness. This peptide bioregulators are preparations based on the latest generation of Khavinson peptides. They are intended for oral administration, are well suited for inpatient and outpatient use, are conveniently packaged and affordable.
What you can achieve by taking peptide bioregulators:
- Improving cellular metabolism and tissue nutrition.
- Restoration of regulation of cell division processes.
- Reducing the rate of aging of the body caused by disease, stress, unfavorable ecology.
- Updating the body, increasing its endurance and resistance to the external environment.
Peptides are small stable molecular forms. Due to their small size they are able to penetrate the cell and stimulate certain processes in it. Not all of these substances are peptide bioregulators, which were created specifically for the purpose of acting on certain organs and tissues to stimulate renewal processes in them. The main job of peptide bioregulators is to attach the damaged protein chain to free anchoring sites, thus restoring it and maintaining its integrity.
Since protein cells are constantly attacked by the external environment, they are repeatedly forced to recover or die during their life. Damaged cells that do not have enough materials to stimulate their renewal die. The problem of regeneration in the human body before the age of 40 is not very acute - because all functions are balanced and work in the optimal mode set by nature. Closer to "middle age" a fracture occurs. It is expressed in a decrease in the production of growth hormones, inhibition of regeneration functions and a gradual decrease in immunity. Khavinson's peptide bioregulators help to prevent the process of premature aging.
Each of the body systems has its own sets of peptide bioregulators. It is important to understand this when planning to use peptide-based drugs for prophylactic purposes or in courses of complex therapy for diseases.
Each organ regenerates using its own peptide bioregulators. It is useless to use these substances without a clear program and goals. Indeed, their creation is based on a completely definite function - "regulation". In order for the effect of the reception to be noticeable, it is necessary to use only peptide bioregulators, namesake of the organs for which they were created, in prevention and complex therapy.
- As a result of clinical trials of peptide bioregulators, no facts of the consequences of overdose have been revealed.
- All experiments have proven that there are no side effects.
- The states of pregnancy and breastfeeding were classified as contraindications, since peptide-based drugs were not tested in these categories of people.
- Individual intolerance as a rather rare phenomenon caused by a general allergenic reaction of the body to certain substances, should also be attributed to contraindications. The doctor and the patient's own serious attitude to this issue will help to identify the special reactions of the body to peptide bioregulators.
Preparations with peptides have a positive effect on the processes of restoration of organs and tissues, acting at the cellular level. They are prescribed for the prevention of age-related changes, to accelerate the recovery processes after operations, injuries, strokes, heart attacks, in the complex treatment of type 2 diabetes and its symptoms. The prophylactic course is also extremely useful for adults and adolescents during periods of decreased immunity due to stress, seasonal factors, and increased physical exertion.
The use of drugs based on peptides for the prevention and in the complex treatment of diseases of various etiologies makes it possible to delay senility.
Peptide synergism: peptides work together to create an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects. Therefore, it is always recommended to take peptides in a complex. In addition to these 6 peptides, the synthesized Khavinson peptides produced by Peptides are recommended as well:
- CRYSTAGEN® - thymus peptide
- VESUGEN® - vessels peptide
- CHONLUTEN® - lungs and bronchi peptide
- PINEALON® - brain peptide
- OVAGEN® - liver peptide
- CARTALAX® - cartilaginous tissue peptide.