- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
60 capsules per pack
PANCRAGEN® is a synthesized Khavinson's peptide complex for the pancreas. It is used as a treatment for chronic pancreatitis and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Pancragen is specially developed complex of linked amino acids aimed at restoring insulin receptors of cells.
The pancreas produces enzymes that help digestion and hormones that help to regulate the way a body processes sugar (glucose).
A poorly functioning pancreas can cause problems with digestion, nutrient absorption and the production of insulin. As a result, people with chronic pancreatitis can lose weight, experience diarrhea, become depleted from a lack of vitamins and get diabetes. The disorders can occur at any age but the risk increases with age. Seventy percent of people over 50 have abnormalities in glucose metabolism and pancreas problems.
Once the pancreas cells are destroyed, they do not recover easily. For this reason, diabetes and other problems associated with chronic pancreatitis require long-term treatment. Since pancreatic diseases are difficult to treat it is very important to support the pancreas in advance.
Pancragen can be used as an adjunct to therapy for pancreas diseases as well as a prophylactic agent.
Pancragen is recommended for:
- Prevention of pancreatitis and diabetes development;
- Stimulation of protective functions against exposure to toxic substances e.g. alcohol, drugs, etc;
- Strengthening the effect of complex therapy for diseases associated with the pancreas.
Pancragen is used as a treatment of the following diseases:
- Chronic pancreatitis. Patients with chronic pancreatitis significantly improve protein metabolism;
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus are able to reduce the dosage of medicine helping to lower blood sugar;
- Digestion disorders.
It is also recommended to use Pancragen to prevent pancreas incidence during rehabilitation period after intoxication associated with harmful emissions, aggressive drug therapy, alcohol poisoning and others.
Pancragen can be easily combined with other supplements and medicines and should be used in addition to conventional medical treatments. Panсragen does not have any side effects, it does not cause allergic reactions and addiction.
Peptidе AKS-P (L-lysine, L- glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, L-tryptophan).
Inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose (E460), beet root sugar, lactose, starch, Tween-80.
Patients with chronic pancreatitis – 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, before meal, during 1 month. After 4–6 months it is advisable to repeat the course to achieve the best results.
Patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus – 2 capsules 1-2 times a day, before meal, during 1 month, under the control of blood glucose. After 3-6 months it is advisable to repeat the course to achieve the best results.
After the course of Pancragen it is recommended to take natural peptide for respiratory system SUPREFORT® (2 capsules before meal every morning during 1-2 months).
60 capsules of 0.275 g
100% Original from “PEPTIDE BIO” (Russian Federation)
TD Peptid Bio
St. Petersburg University of Bioregulation and Gerontology