- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- PRO PEPTIDE COMPLEXES BASED ON iPH SHORT PEPTIDES
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
- IMUNOFAN - MODERN EFFECTIVE IMMUNOMODULATOR
- DERINAT - MODERN IMMUNOMODULATOR
- CYCLOFERON AND CYTOFLAVIN
- NOOTROPIC PREPARATIONS
CYCLOFERON inducer of interferon - 12,5% solution for injections
Form release: 125 mg/ml solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration 2 ml ampoules 5 pcs.
CYCLOFERON® is the universal antiviral preparation with direct antiviral, immunocorrecting, and anti-inflammatory activity. Cycloferon reinforces the body nonspecific resistance to viral and bacterial infections.
Dosage form: solution for injections.
Therapeutic category: immunomodulating factor (inducer of interferon).
CYCLOFERON® is a low molecular weight inducer of interferon, which defines a wide range of its biological activities (antiviral, immunomodulating, anti-inflammatory, etc.).
CYCLOFERON® is effective at viral hepatitis, herpes, influenza, cytomegalovirus, HIV, papilloma virus and other viruses.
It is found that the preparation is highly effective in the combined therapy of acute and chronic bacterial infections (neuroinfection, chlamydiosis, bronchitis, pneumonia, post-surgery complications, urogenital infections, peptic ulcer disease) as the part of immunotherapy has been determined.
Active substance: MEGLUMINE ACRIDONACETATE in terms of acridoneacetic acid 125.0 mg, received in the following way: Acridoneacetic acid 125.0 mg, Meglumine (N-methylglucamine) 96.3 mg
Auxiliary substance: water for injection up to 1.0 ml
Pharmacotherapeutic group: antiviral and immunostimulating agent
Cycloferon is a low molecular weight interferon inducer, which determines a wide range of its biological activity (antiviral, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, etc.).
The main cells-producers of interferon after the introduction of Cycloferon are macrophages, T- and B-lymphocytes. Depending on the type of infection, there is a predominance of the activity of one or another link of immunity. The drug induces high titers of interferon in organs and tissues containing lymphoid elements (spleen, liver, lungs), activates bone marrow stem cells, stimulating the formation of granulocytes. Cycloferon activates T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells, normalizes the balance between subpopulations of T-helpers and T-suppressors. Enhances the activity of ainterferons.
Cycloferon is effective against tick-borne encephalitis, influenza, hepatitis, herpes, cytomegalovirus, human immunodeficiency virus, papillomavirus and other viruses. In acute viral hepatitis, Cycloferon prevents the transition of diseases into a chronic form.
At the stage of primary manifestations of HIV infection, it contributes to the stabilization of immunity indicators.
The high efficiency of the drug in the complex therapy of acute and chronic bacterial infections (neuroinfections, chlamydia, bronchitis, pneumonia, postoperative complications, urogenital infections, peptic ulcer) as a component of immunotherapy has been established.
Cycloferon is highly effective in rheumatic and systemic diseases of the connective tissue, suppressing autoimmune reactions and providing anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
With the introduction of the maximum allowable dose, the maximum concentration in the blood is reached after 1-2 hours, after 24 hours the drug is detected in trace amounts. Crosses the blood-brain barrier. The half-life is 4-5 hours. Cycloferon does not have cumulative properties. Does not accumulate in tissues with prolonged use.
In adults in complex therapy:
- HIV infection (stages 2A - 2B);
- neuroinfections (serous meningitis and encephalitis, tick-borne borreliosis - Lyme disease);
- viral hepatitis A, B, C, D;
- herpes and cytomegalovirus infection;
- secondary immunodeficiencies associated with acute and chronic bacterial and fungal infections;
- chlamydial infections;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, deforming osteoarthritis).
In children older than 4 years in complex therapy:
- viral hepatitis A, B, C, D;
- herpetic infection;
- HIV infection (stages 2A - 2B).
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, cirrhosis of the liver in the stage of decompensation, children under 4 years of age.
Pregnancy and lactation:
The use of the drug during pregnancy and during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
Dosage and administration:
Cycloferon is used intramuscularly or intravenously once a day according to the basic scheme: every other day. The duration of the course of treatment depends on the disease.
1. For herpes and cytomegalovirus infection, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme - 10 injections of 0.25 g each. The total dose is 2.5 g. Treatment is most effective at the beginning of an exacerbation of the disease.
2. In case of neuroinfections, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme. The course of treatment - 12 injections of 0.25-0.5 g in combination with etiotropic therapy. The total dose is 3-6 g. Repeated courses are carried out as needed.
3. In case of chlamydial infection, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme. The course of treatment is 10 injections of 0.25 g each. The total dose is 2.5 g. A second course of treatment is carried out after 10-14 days. It is advisable to combine Cycloferon with antibiotics.
4. In acute viral hepatitis A, B, C, D and mixed forms, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme - 10 injections of 0.5 g each. The total dose is 5.0 g. In case of a protracted infection, the course is repeated after 10-14 days.
In chronic viral hepatitis B, C, D and mixed forms, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme - 10 injections of 0.5 g, then according to the maintenance scheme - three times a week for 3 months as part of complex therapy. Recommended in combination with interferons and chemotherapy. Repeat the course in 10-14 days.
5. In case of HIV infection (stages 2A - 2B), the drug is administered according to the basic scheme - 10 injections of 0.5 g each, then according to the maintenance scheme - once every three days for 2.5 months. Repeat the course after 10 days.
6. In immunodeficiency states, the course of treatment is 10 intramuscular injections according to the basic scheme in a single dose of 0.25 g. The total dose is 2.5 g. A second course is carried out after 6-12 months.
7. With rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus - 4 courses of 5 injections of 0.25 g each according to the basic scheme with a break of 10-14 days. A second course is carried out on the recommendation of a doctor.
8. With deforming osteoarthritis - 2 courses of 5 injections of 0.25 g each according to the basic scheme with a break of 10-14 days. A second course is carried out on the recommendation of a doctor.
In children over 4 years of age
In pediatric practice, Cycloferon is used intramuscularly or intravenously once a day according to the basic scheme: every other day. The daily therapeutic dose is 6-10 mg/kg of body weight.
1. In acute viral hepatitis A, B, C, D and mixed forms, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme - 15 injections. With a protracted course of infection, the course is repeated after 10-14 days.
2. In chronic viral hepatitis B, C, D, the drug is administered according to the basic scheme of 10 injections, then according to the maintenance scheme - three times a week for 3 months as part of complex therapy. Recommended in combination with interferons and chemotherapy.
3. With HIV infection (stages 2A - 2B) - a course of 10 injections according to the basic scheme, then according to the maintenance scheme - once every three days for 3 months. A second course is carried out after 10 days.
4. In case of herpetic infection - a course of 10 injections according to the basic scheme. While maintaining the replicative activity of the virus, the course of treatment is continued according to the maintenance scheme with the introduction of the drug once every three days for four weeks.
According to the World Health Organization, undesirable effects are classified according to the frequency of their development as follows:
- very frequent (? 1/10);
- frequent (? 1/100 - < 1/10);
- infrequent (? 1/1000-< 1/100);
- rare (?1/10000 - <1/1000);
- very rare (< 1/10000);
- the frequency is unknown (cannot be determined from the available data).
General disorders and disorders at the injection site: very rarely - chills, fever, pain and redness at the injection site.
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: very rarely - rash, urticaria.
If any of the undesirable effects indicated in the instructions are aggravated or you notice any other undesirable effects that are not listed in the instructions, tell your doctor about it.
There is no information about drug overdose.
Cycloferon is compatible and well combined with all drugs traditionally used in the treatment of these diseases (interferons, chemotherapeutic drugs, etc.).
Enhances the action of interferons and nucleoside analogues. Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, interferon therapy.
In case of thyroid diseases, consultation of an endocrinologist is necessary. It is possible to stain urine in a violet-blue color (luminescence).
If the color of the solution changes and a precipitate forms, the use of the drug is unacceptable.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms:
CYCLOFERON® does not affect the ability to drive vehicles, mechanisms.
Storage temperature: 2℃ to 25℃
125 mg/ml solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration 2 ml ampoules 5 pcs. Clear yellow liquid.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from POLYSAN (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
POLYSAN (Russian Federation)