- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- PRO PEPTIDE COMPLEXES BASED ON iPH SHORT PEPTIDES
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
- IMUNOFAN - MODERN EFFECTIVE IMMUNOMODULATOR
- DERINAT - MODERN IMMUNOMODULATOR
- CYCLOFERON AND CYTOFLAVIN
- NOOTROPIC PREPARATIONS
CYCLOFERON inducer of interferon - 150 mg enteric-coated tablets 20pcs
Form release: 150 mg enteric-coated tablets 20 pcs.
CYCLOFERON® is the universal antiviral preparation with direct antiviral, immunocorrecting, and anti-inflammatory activity. Cycloferon reinforces the body nonspecific resistance to viral and bacterial infections.
These are enteric-coated tablets that are used to strengthen the immune system and prevent viral infections. This drug contains the active substance meglumine acridone acetate, which has activity against viruses of the herpes and influenza group. Cycloferon is an immunostimulant and increases the protective functions of the body. Promotes rapid recovery from the disease, and also reduces the risk of relapse.
one tablet contains:
active ingredient - meglumine acridone acetate in terms of acridoneacetic acid - 150.00 mg, obtained according to the following prescription: acridoneacetic acid - 150.00 mg, meglumine (N-methylglucamine) - 146.00 mg;
excipients: povidone K 30 - 7.93 mg, calcium stearate - 3.07 mg, hypromellose - 2.73 mg, polysorbate 80 - 0.27 mg;
enteric coating: methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer [1:1] - 23.21 mg, propylene glycol - 1.79 mg.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: antiviral and immunostimulating agent
Cycloferon is a low molecular weight interferon inducer, which determines a wide range of its biological activity (antiviral, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, etc.).
Cycloferon is effective against herpes viruses, influenza and other pathogens of acute respiratory diseases. It has a direct antiviral effect, suppressing the reproduction of the virus in the early stages (1-5 days) of the infectious process, reducing the infectivity of viral progeny, leading to the formation of defective viral particles. Increases the body's nonspecific resistance against viral and bacterial infections.
When taking a daily dose, the maximum concentration in blood plasma is reached after 2-3 hours, gradually decreases by the 8th hour, and after 24 hours Cycloferon is found in trace amounts. The half-life of the drug is 4-5 hours, so its use in recommended doses doesnot create conditions for cumulation in the body.
In adults in complex therapy:
- influenza and acute respiratory diseases;
- herpetic infection.
In children from four years of age in complex therapy:
- influenza and acute respiratory diseases;
- herpetic infection.
In children from the age of four, for the prevention of influenza and acute respiratory diseases.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, children under 4 years of age (due to imperfect swallowing), individual intolerance to the components of the drug, decompensated liver cirrhosis.
In case of diseases of the digestive system in the acute stage (erosion, gastric and / or duodenal ulcers, gastritis and duodenitis) and a history of allergic reactions, be sure to consult your doctor before taking the drug.
USE IN PREGNANCY AND DURING BREASTFEEDING
The use of the drug during pregnancy and during breastfeeding is contraindicated.
Dosage and administration:
Inside, once a day, 30 minutes before meals, without chewing, with a glass of water, in age dosages:
children 4-6 years old: 150 mg (1 tablet) per dose;
children 7-11 years old: 300-450 mg (2-3 tablets) per dose;
adults and children over 12 years old: 450-600 mg (3-4 tablets) per dose.
It is advisable to repeat the course 2-3 weeks after the end of the first course.
1. In the treatment of influenza and acute respiratory diseases, the drug is taken on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th day (course of treatment - 20 tablets). Treatment should be started at the first symptoms of the disease.
In severe cases of influenza, six tablets are taken on the first day. If necessary, symptomatic therapy is additionally carried out (antipyretic, analgesic, expectorant drugs).
2. In case of herpetic infection, the drug is taken on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 20th, 23rd days (course of treatment - 40 tablets). Treatment is most effective when the first symptoms of the disease appear.
For children over the age of four:
1. For influenza and acute respiratory diseases, the drug is taken in age doses on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 20th, 23rd days. The course of treatment is from 5 to 10 doses, depending on the severity of the condition and the severity of clinical symptoms.
2. In case of herpetic infection, the drug is taken on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 14th days of treatment. The course of treatment may vary depending on the severity of the condition and the severity of clinical symptoms.
3. For emergency non-specific prevention of influenza and acute respiratory diseases (in direct contact with patients with influenza or acute respiratory infections of other etiologies, during an influenza epidemic):
on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th days. Next, a break of 72 hours (three days) is carried out and the course is continued for 11, 14, 17, 20, 23 days. The general course is from 5 to 10 receptions.
According to the World Health Organization, undesirable effects are classified according to the frequency of their development as follows:
- very frequent (> 1/10);
- frequent (> 1/100 - < 1/10);
- infrequent (> 1/1000 - < 1/100);
- rare (> 1/10000 - < 1/1000);
- very rare (< 1/10000);
- the frequency is unknown (cannot be determined from the available data).
Immune system disorders: very rarely - angioedema.
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: very rarely - rash, urticaria.
If any of the undesirable effects indicated in the instructions are aggravated or you notice any other undesirable effects that are not listed in the instructions, tell your doctor about it.
There is no information about drug overdose.
Cycloferon is compatible and well combined with all drugs traditionally used in the treatment of these diseases (interferons, chemotherapeutic drugs, etc.).
Enhances the action of interferons and nucleoside analogues. Reduces the side effects of chemotherapy, interferon therapy.
In case of thyroid diseases, consultation of an endocrinologist is necessary. It is possible to stain urine in a violet-blue color (luminescence).
If the color of the solution changes and a precipitate forms, the use of the drug is unacceptable.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and mechanisms:
CYCLOFERON® does not affect the ability to drive vehicles, mechanisms.
Storage temperature: 2℃ to 25℃
150 mg enteric-coated tablets 20 pcs. Yellow, round, biconvex, enteric-coated tablets. In cross section, the nucleus is yellow.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from POLYSAN (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
POLYSAN (Russian Federation)