- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- PRO PEPTIDE COMPLEXES BASED ON iPH SHORT PEPTIDES
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
- IMUNOFAN - MODERN EFFECTIVE IMMUNOMODULATOR
- DERINAT - MODERN IMMUNOMODULATOR
- CYCLOFERON AND CYTOFLAVIN
- NOOTROPIC PREPARATIONS
DERINAT 0,25% in solution 10ml - immunomodulating drug
Form release: 10 ml in colorless or brown glass bottles, hermetically sealed with rubber stoppers and rolled in aluminum caps.
DERINAT® is an immunomodulator that selectively stimulates Toll-like receptors 9 (TLR9). TLR9 are located on macrophages, dendritic cells of any localization, B-lymphocytes. The study of the nucleotide composition of the terminal sections of the DNA fragments that are part of the preparation DERINAT® showed that the fragments end in an unmethylated CpG dinucleotide motif. Unmethylated CpG DNA motifs are specific ligands for TLR9.
BENEFITS OF DERINAT: TRIPLE ANTI-VIRAL PROTECTION.
- Derinat acts directly at the site of infection. Derinat fights viruses, bacteria. Suppresses the ability of infection to develop and spread throughout the body.
- Derinat activates natural immunity, improves the functioning of the body's own defenses in case of their weakening.
- Derinat prevents the penetration of infection. Restores and improves the protective properties of one of the main barriers of the body - the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx.
Chemical name: Natrium deoxyribonucleat
Pharmaceutical dosage form: Solution for outward and local application
Active ingredient - natrium deoxyribonucleat 2.5 g
Auxiliary ingredients: natrium chloride 0,1 g, water for injection – 1000 ml. Transparent colorless liquid without any inclusions.
Pharmacotherapeutic Group: immunomodulating drug, regenerant, reparant
The drug activates the processes of innate and adaptive immunities. It optimizes specific responses to fungal, viral, and bacterial infections. The drug stimulates reparative and regenerative processes, normalizes a tissues and organs condition. Derinat contributes to the cicatrization of trophic ulcers of various aetiologies. It also contributes to quick recovery of full-thickness burns. Derinat prevents scarring of mucosal in the healing of ulcers. The drug has neither teratogenic nor carcinogenic action.
When applied locally, Derinat is absorbed fast and distributed within organs and tissues via endolymphatic transportation way. At the phase of the intensive drug absorption into blood, plasma and blood cells, the drug are redistributed simultaneously with metabolism and excretion. It is excreted from organism (as metabolites), mainly with urine and partially with faeces. Excretion of the drug from the body is described by a bi-exponential graph.
- ARD (acute respiratory disease) – monotherapy;
- ARVI (acute respiratory viral infection) – monotherapy;
- sinuitis, antritis, frontal sinusitis;
- obliterating diseases of leg
- trophic ulcers;
- chronic nonhealing and infected wounds (including diabetic ones)
- oral, eye, nasal, vaginal and rectal inflammatory diseases;
Hypersensitivity to sodium deoxyribonucleate.
Use during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
A doctor's consultation is required. If it is necessary to prescribe the drug during pregnancy, the expected benefit to the mother and the potential risk to the fetus should be assessed. During breastfeeding, use as directed by your doctor.
Dosage and administration:
The drug is prescribed for children from the first day of life and adults.
For the prevention of SARS, 2 drops are instilled into the nose or 1 spray into each nasal passage 2-4 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
For acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory viral infections, the drug is instilled into the nose 2-3 drops in each nasal passage or 1-2 sprays in each nasal passage every 1-1.5 hours, during the first day; then - 2-3 drops or 1 spray in each nasal passage 3-4 times a day, course duration - 1 month.
In case of inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses, the drug is instilled 3-5 drops or 1-2 sprays into each nasal passage 4-6 times a day. Course duration - 7-15 days.
In case of diseases of the oral mucosa, the drug is rinsed 4-6 times a day (1 bottle - 1-2 rinses) or the drug is evenly sprayed onto the corresponding damaged areas of the mucosa, 2-3 sprays 4-6 times a day. The duration of the course of treatment is 5-10 days.
In chronic inflammatory diseases, fungal, bacterial and other infections in gynecology - intravaginal administration with irrigation of the cervix or intravaginal administration of tampons with the drug, 5 ml per procedure, 1-2 times a day for 10-14 days.
With hemorrhoids, the drug is prescribed in the form of microclysters in the rectum, 15-40 ml each. The duration of the course of treatment is 4-10 days.
In case of obliterating diseases of the lower extremities, the drug is instilled into the nose along
1-2 drops in each nasal passage 6 times a day, the duration of the course is up to 6 months.
With post-radiation necrosis of the skin and mucous membranes, with long-term non-healing wounds, burns, frostbite, trophic ulcers of various etiologies, gangrene, application dressings (two layers of gauze) are applied to the affected areas with the drug applied 3-4 times a day or treated the affected surface with the drug from the sprayer 4-5 times a day, 10-40 ml (treatment course - 1-3 months).
In case of gangrenous processes under the action of the drug, spontaneous rejection of necrotic masses in the foci of rejection with the restoration of the skin is noted. With open wounds and burns, an analgesic effect is observed. If you notice any other side effects not listed in the instructions, tell your doctor.
No cases of overdose have been reported.
Interaction with other drugs:
When applied topically, it is not compatible with fat-based ointments and hydrogen peroxide.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles, mechanisms:
The use of the drug Derinat does not affect the ability to perform potentially hazardous activities that require increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions (including driving, working with moving mechanisms).
Solution for local and external use 0.25%. 10 ml in colorless or brown glass bottles, hermetically sealed with rubber stoppers and rolled in aluminum caps.
Best before date:
5 years. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging. Use the contents of the opened vial within two weeks.
In a place protected from light at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from PHARM PACK (Russian Federation)
Products of our Holding were repeatedly awarded prestigious diplomas and prizes. In 1997, the Derinat drug was declared the "medicine of Year" by Russian Biographical Institute. In 2000 the company became a laureate of the contest "Enterprise of the 21st century". The company is an official partner of the Kremlin providers Guild has grateful to the President of the Russian Federation, for his great contribution to the establishment of the domestic economy. One of the latest awards – is International Prize "Profession - Life", for achievements in the field of medical production.
Development and production:
PHARM PACK (Russian Federation)