- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
NANOPEP use a flexible technology platform that allows the production of various peptide molecules, whilst being able to implement the full cycle of production of innovative products. We employ our own peptide discovery platform, which enables the identification of highly potent and selective regulatory peptides, which then being developed into peptide-based end products. Our products are manufactured at the high-tech GMP plants all over the world from the raw materials that were specially prepared in accordance with the top-quality process standards.
At NANOPEP, we achieve success through combination of cutting edge technology, top scientific research and experience of our unique team. The experts of our R&D department have developed and implemented a multitude of peptide based products.
NANOPEP research centers carry out all stages of innovative product development: from discovery and synthesis of peptide molecules to the development of finished dosage forms, as well as implementation and testing of technologies in industrial production.
NANOPEP main fields of research:
REGULATORY PEPTIDES: THEIR PRODUCTION, TRANSPORT AND EFFECTS
- peptide-mediated regulation;
- regulatory peptides synthesis;
- regulatory peptides producers;
- receptor mediated and non-receptor mediated interactions of peptides with their target cells.
TISSUE-SPECIFIC EFFECTS OF PEPTIDES
- tissue-derived peptide preparations;
- short-chain Khavinson peptides.
THE MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF PEPTIDE-DNA INTERACTIONS
- protein and peptide interactions with DNA;
- modelling the interactions of short-chain peptides with DNA.
PEPTIDES AS EPIGENETIC FACTORS
- the epigenetic approach to ageing;
- the epigenetic effects of short-chain peptides on body organs.
SHORT-CHAIN PEPTIDES AS MEDICINES
- the central nervous system;
- eye retina;
- the cardiovascular system;
- the respiratory system;
- the digestive system;
- the immune system;
- carbohydrate metabolism;
- the musculoskeletal system;
- ageing skin.
A selection of articles can be found on the website of the US National Library of Medicine