- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - ageing control
NANOPEP is an international biotechnological company that develops a wide range of products based on the peptide bioregulation technology.
A dedicated team of research scientists and product developers works with one of the most innovative biotechnologies of the present times, to provide the mankind with the most advanced formulas science has to offer.
Their main task is to introduce short peptides products to the global market. The unique products have been obtained as а results of 30-year experimental and clinical studies on their action performed by Professor Khavinson. These short peptides are known as KHAVINSON PEPTIDES®
Peptides are found in all living organisms and play the key part in every aspect of biological activity. Like proteins, peptides are formed (synthesized) naturally from transcription of a sequence of the genetic code, DNA. Transcription is the biological process of copying a specific DNA gene sequence into a messenger molecule, mRNA, which then carries the code for a given peptide or protein. Reading from the mRNA, a chain of amino acids is joined together by peptide bonds to form a single molecule.
There are 20 naturally-occurring amino acids and they can be combined into a variety of different molecules. When a molecule consists of 2-4 amino acids it is called a short peptide, when it consists of 5-50 amino acids it is called a long peptide, whereas a larger chain of more then 50 amino acids generally is referred to as a protein.
What are the beneficial characteristics of short peptides?
- The molecular-cellular action of short peptides allows to quickly increase the number of cells of any tissue of the body (cartilage, muscles, bones, blood vessels, etc.)
- Biotechnological feature of the action of short peptides classifies them as cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs)
- Short peptides are scientifically proven to increase telomerase
- Short peptides have an organ-specific effect and are mostly natural in origin
- Short peptides are completely safe and harmless as they are a part of the natural metabolism of a body
Scheme of regulation by short peptides of the physiological functions of the body.
Short peptides main effects on health:
- Activate cell reserve of the body at the DNA level
- Increase the vital resources of organs and tissues
- Enhance the effectiveness of other biologically active components
- Cause self-bioregulation of the body