- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE Rejuvital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- REJUVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
CYTOVIR-3 - complex antiviral peptide drug 24 capsules
Form release: 24 capsules
CYTOVIR-3® is a drug with a unique formula that includes bendazole hydrochloride (dibazol), alpha glutamyl tryptophan (sodium Thymogen), ascorbic acid and excipients.
- Bendazole hydrochloride (dibazole) induces the production of endogenic interferon, which inhibits replicative activity of the majority of viruses while restoring the activity of various immunocompetent cells.
- Alpha-glutamil-tryptophan (sodium Thymogen) regulates the functional activity of T-cellular immunity and reinforces the IFN-induction activity of bendazole. It is important to know that sodium thymogen restores the ability of cells to synthesize IFN during the period of activity reduction. During an ARVI, this reduction always replaces the period of intense synthesis. It's worth mentioning, that combined use of bendazole and sodium thymogen facilitates the optimal production of endogenic IFN and significantly increases the resistance of a child's body to viral infections.
- Ascorbic acid activates gumoral immunity. Its antioxidant action binds the free radicals formed due to viral activity. Ascorbic acid stabilizes epithelial barriers, trimulates the functions of neutrophils, monocytes, NK-cells, improves the phagocytal activity and anti-body production. Experimental Cytovir-3® powder trials showed that ascordic acid also optimizes and empowers the action of bendazole and sodium thymogen.
Simultaneous administration of these three pharmacological components allows Cytovir-3® to provide powerful therapeutic and prophylactic effects.
Due to CYTOVIR-3 rational combination of components, the medicine features antiviral action, immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties.
Indications for use:
CYTOVIR-3 is used for prophylaxis, treatment and prevention of complications of influenza and other ARVIs in adults and children according to the product label.
Proved clinical effect
CYTOVIR-3 shows interferonogenic action, so it finds its use as an agent for immunity stimulation and antiviral therapy. It precisely targets influenza and ARVI causative viruses and mobilizes all the immunity components to fight them. Within the minimal period of time CYTOVIR-3 stops the disease development by inhibiting viral reproduction and neutralizes toxic components produced during their life cycle thus relieving the patient's condition. Complex therapy with CYTOVIR-3 shows statistically significant reduction in duration of main clinical symptoms of the disorder (intoxication, hyperemia, cataral syndrome) and the acute period of the disease course.
Usual treatment doses of CYTOVIR-3 do not exhibit any side effects; the medicine does not accumulate inside the body and produces no toxic products throughout its metabolism.
According to the Influenza Research Institute, no cases of complications and side reactions have been reported throughout the whole period of CYTOVIR-3 medical use. More than that, state clinic physicians note good tolerability of the product, a significantly less severe course of the disease and faster recovery without any post-infectional complications.
Ingredients one capsule:
Active substances: Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan sodium (Timogen® sodium) 0.5 mg; Ascorbic acid 50 mg; Bendazole hydrochloride (Dibazol) 20 mg.
Excipients: Lactose monohydrate 97.8 mg; Calcium stearate 1.7 mg; The composition of the capsule shell: Body: titanium dioxide 2%, gelatin up to 100%.; Cap: titanium dioxide 2%, sunset yellow dye 0.2190%, azorubin dye 0.0328%, gelatin up to 100%.
The drug is a means of etiotropic and immunostimulating therapy, has an indirect antiviral effect against influenza A and B pathogens, as well as other viruses that cause acute respiratory diseases.
In in vitro studies, the drug specifically inhibits (inhibits) the multiplication (replication) of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is the causative agent of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
The degree of inhibition of the pathogen increases with an increase in the concentration of the drug (the linearity of the dose-effect relationship is shown).
Reduces the severity of the main clinical symptoms of influenza and SARS, and also reduces the duration of the disease and contributes to its uncomplicated course.
Increases the content of secretory immunoglobulin A (slgA) in the nasopharyngeal mucosa - the entrance gate of infection, increasing the body's local immunoresistance to respiratory infections of viral and bacterial nature.
With a preventive action, the drug increases the potential metabolic activity of cells of innate immunity (neutrophilic granulocytes and monocytes), which, in the event of an infection, increases their ability to absorb and destroy bacterial and viral agents by increasing enzymatic (oxidative) activity, synthesis of cationic proteins and increasing the number of phagocytic cells. In this case, the initial state of metabolic activity of cells of innate immunity, in the absence of infectious agents, does not change, being within normal values.
Bendazol induces the production of endogenous interferon in the body, has an immunomodulatory effect (normalizes the body's immune response to various infectious agents). Enzymes, the production of which is induced by interferon in cells of various organs, inhibit viral replication.
Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan (thymogen) is a synergist of the immunomodulatory action of bendazole, normalizing the T-cell link of immunity.
Ascorbic acid activates the humoral link of immunity, normalizes capillary permeability, thereby reducing inflammation, exhibits antioxidant properties, neutralizing oxygen radicals accompanying the inflammatory process, and increases the body's resistance to infection.
CYTOVIR-3 is recommended for use by the experts of Influenza Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Children's Infections Research Institute of Russian Ministry of Health, Research Institute of Experimental Medicine of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and many other Russian research institutions.
For treatment, as well as in contact with a patient with influenza or other acute respiratory viral infections, take 1 capsule 3 times a day, for 4 days.
During the rise in the incidence take 1 capsule per day for 12 days.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from CYTAMED (Russian Federation), Country of origin: Finland
Development and production:
CYTAMED (Russian Federation)