- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- PRO PEPTIDE COMPLEXES BASED ON iPH SHORT PEPTIDES
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
- IMUNOFAN - MODERN EFFECTIVE IMMUNOMODULATOR
- DERINAT - MODERN IMMUNOMODULATOR
- CYCLOFERON AND CYTOFLAVIN
- NOOTROPIC PREPARATIONS
Nose balms "Cleansing" and "Regenerating" — innovative, effective preparations for the prevention and correction of colds.
They stimulate the regenerative processes in the tissues of the upper respiratory tract. Therapeutic and prophylactic agents activate local immunity, help relieve symptoms of congestion and dryness in the nasal passages and sinuses. To achieve the greatest effect, balms must be applied in the complex: first cleansing, then regenerating.
"Cleansing" Balm — helps to normalize the microflora of the nasal mucosa, relieves swelling and dryness in the sinuses, and restores nasal breathing.
"Regenerating" Balm — contains peptides of the B-link of the immune system and blood vessels. It has a powerful regenerating, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effect. Peptides activate local immunity and accelerate regeneration of the nasopharyngeal mucosa, which is important for atrophic conditions treatment.
Recommended "Cleansing" Balm
- as a treatment against excessive dryness of the nasal mucosa
- for people who work in dusty areas
- against allergic rhinitis
- for nasal hygiene
- for the prevention of diseases of the upper respiratory airway
Recommended "Regenerating" Balm
- against inflammatory diseases of the nose and nasopharynx
- chronic atrophic rhinitis sinusitis
- for postoperative rehabilitation after surgical interventions on the paranasal sinuses
- against vasomotor rhinitis
- for the prevention of bronchopulmonary pathology
Ingredients "Cleansing" Balm:
Aqua, Panthenol, Dead Sea Mineral Salts, Sodium hyaluronate, Myristamidopropalkonium Chloride.
Ingredients "Regenerating" Balm:
Prunus dulcis oil, Peach Kernel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Kalanchoe pinnata leaf extract, Thymol, BHT, Citrus Reticulata Blanco (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil, Pinus sylvestris cone essential oil, peptide complex AA-3, peptide complex AA-7, Limonene.
Application method: "Cleansing" Balm:
- Make two or three sprays of the balm and spread it with light massaging movements.
Application method: "Regenerating" Balm:
- Evenly spread until completely absorbed a few drops of the balm to the area of the nasolabial triangle and skin areas requiring special care.
Peptide B-unit of the immune system (peptide complex AA-3)
Influences the reactions of cellular, humoral immunity and non-specific resistance of the organism. Stimulates regeneration processes in case of their oppression, improves the course of cellular metabolism processes.
Peptide of the vascular wall (peptide complex AA-7)
Regulates metabolic processes in the vascular wall. Contributes to improving the elasticity of blood vessels of the arterial, venous and lymphatic bed. Reduces the risk of damage to the vascular wall, hemorrhage and blood clots.
Hyaluronic Acid Molecular Weight
Polysaccharide involved in the process of cell regeneration. Moisturizes and maintains the water balance of the epithelium of the nasal mucosa, restoring its elasticity, preventing thinning, drying, the appearance of microcracks. Stimulates the division of epithelial cells and ensures their migration into the damage zone, accelerating the healing of wounds and microcracks. It contributes to the restoration of the capillary walls, improving the blood supply to the mucous membrane and resuming the barrier function of the intercellular space of the nasal cavity.
Dead Sea Salt
At a concentration of 0.9%, it effectively moisturizes the nasal mucosa, dilutes mucous secretions and normalizes its composition, restoring the processes of mucosal cleansing (mucociliary clearance). The unique concentration of minerals from the salt of the Dead Sea is not typical for the composition of salts from other seas. Magnesium compounds strengthen cells, eliminate allergic manifestations. Sodium salts stabilize the amount of fluid in the tissues, provide the energy potential of the cells. Calcium compounds stabilize metabolic processes, have wound-healing properties, and protect against the penetration of infectious agents through the mucous membrane. Potassium salts facilitate the nutrition of epithelial cells. Iodine in the composition of the salt of the dead sea reduces swelling of the mucous and has an antibacterial effect. Trace elements and minerals of sea salt stimulate metabolic processes in the tissue of the nasal mucosa, have an anti-inflammatory and restorative effect, which contributes to a significant reduction in symptoms of nasal congestion.
Vitamin B, easily penetrates the epithelium of the nasal mucosa, turning into pantothenic acid, activates ATP and the reproduction of fibroblasts responsible for the repair processes. It has a local anti-inflammatory effect, and also protects the nasal mucosa from further mechanical damage.
Belongs to the group of cationic antiseptics. It activates regeneration processes. Stimulates protective reactions at the site of use due to the activation of the absorption and digestive functions of phagocytes, potentiates the activity of the monocyte-macrophage system.
Almond seed oil has anti-inflammatory effect
It contains vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant that slows cell aging and eliminates inflammatory processes in the skin, as well as vitamin F, which prevents the expansion of pores, and also regenerates skin cells.
Peach seed oil
Stimulates immune activity, eliminates opportunistic flora from the inner membrane of the paranasal sinuses; moisturizes the mucous membrane, prevents the formation of crusts, has a softening effect on them; accelerates the epithelization process of the nasal cavity; normalizes blood flow to the ENT organ, controls the filling of blood vessels, reduces the intensity of the manifestation of inflammation and swelling of soft tissues; improves the physiological properties of capillaries, strengthens the walls of blood vessels
Has an antiseptic, anti-edema, regenerating effect. Causes blood flow to the mucous membrane, thereby accelerating biochemical reactions in the tissues, and there is a rapid healing of the mucous membrane. Kalanchoe helps reduce tissue inflammation and increases local immunity.
Eucalyptus essential oil
Has an antiviral and antibacterial effect, reduces inflammation, promotes rapid tissue repair.
Peppermint essential oil
Has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect, and an antispasmodic, analgesic effect.
Mandarin essential oil
Has fungicidal and bactericidal properties. Promotes tissue regeneration.
Is a component found in thyme essential oil and thyme oil. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action. It has an antimicrobial effect on pathogenic flora and some types of fungi.
Tea tree essential oil reduces inflammation and kills pathogens
Its active ingredients are capable of fighting even those microorganisms, against which many antibiotics are powerless.
Pine essential oil
Strengthens local and general immunity, is often used when coughing as an expectorant, relieves inflammation in the mucous membranes. A pronounced vasoconstrictor effect is noticeable almost immediately after its use.
50 ml / 10 ml
100% Original from the Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health (Russian Federation)
Scientific and Production Center of Revitalization and Health