- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
Synthesized peptide bioregulators in sublingual form
The full line of Cytogens lingual:
Lingual VESUGEN - synthesized vessels peptides
Lingual CARTALAX - synthesized muskuloskeletal system peptides
Lingual OVAGEN - digestive tract and liver peptides
Lingual CRYSTAGEN - peptides for immune system
Lingual VISULINGUAL - peptides for visual system
Lingual PINEALON - peptides for CNS and brain
Lingual CHONLUTEN - peptides for respiratory system
Cytogens Lingual Peptides:
- Contain only synthesized Khavinson Peptides
- Do not cause allergies
- Do not contain hormones
- It is possible to individually adjust the dosage
- Peptides absorbed directly through the oral mucosa, that facilitates faster penetration of peptides and acceleration of the manifestation of the effect.
Sublingual peptides use is a modern trend in medicine. This method of introducing medicinal substances into the body avoids the negative effects of drugs on the gastric mucosa, accelerates the absorption of active substances into the bloodstream - directly through the oral mucosa. Sublingual peptides are absorbed directly through the mucous membrane of the mouth, that promotes faster penetration of peptides and accelerates their action. In addition, with the simultaneous use of several drugs, the sublingual route of administration of drugs avoids the need to swallow a large number of gelatin capsules, that may be undesirable in case of stomach problems, for example, with chronic gastritis or gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
Dosages of drugs for sublingual use are the same as in capsules: 1 ml of solution for sublingual use contains 10 mg of active ingredient for cytomaxes or 100 mg for cytogens - the same as in 1 capsule. It is recommended to use drugs at the rate of 1 ml of solution per day - 3-4 drops about 2-3 times a day. As a result, the daily dosage is less than in capsules: capsules are taken twice a day at 10 mg (or 100 mg for cytogens) - and linguals take the same dosage of 10 mg (100 mg) per day. But at the same time a similar effect is obtained, since the absorption of peptides occurs immediately, directly in the oral cavity. The most important advantage of lingual preparations is the ability to smoothly and individually adjust the dosage.
Who are sublingual peptides suitable for? First of all, people over 50 years of age, many of whom are hypersensitive to parapharmaceuticals. It must be remembered that in people over 50 years of age, taking any medication requires caution. Small concentrations of the active substance in sublingual preparations serve as a guarantee against hyperactivation of regulatory systems, since in old age the body's reserves for bioregulation are no longer large and should not be excessively expanded. So it is the reduced dosage that gives us the desired effect. Physiologically active short peptides are advisable to be used for medicinal purposes at any age to maintain a normal level of metabolic processes, prevent and treat various diseases, rehabilitation after severe diseases, injuries, operations, and slow down the aging process in the body.
FOR THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM in...
FOR THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM in Sublingual...
FOR THE VASCULAR SYSTEM in Sublingual...
FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM in Sublingual...
FOR THE VISUAL SYSTEM in Sublingual...
FOR THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM in...
FOR THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM in...