- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
ORVIS Immuno (Tilorone 125mg)
Form release: 12 tablets
ORVIS® IMMUNO is an antiviral, immunostimulating drug for the prevention and treatment of ARVI, influenza and herpes.
1 tablet contains: Tilorone - 125 mg
Orvis Immuno stimulates the formation of all types of interferons in the body and has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect.
Description of the properties of Tilorone:
After oral administration it is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability - 60%. About 80% of the drug binds to plasma proteins. The drug is excreted practically unchanged through the intestines (70%) and through the kidneys (9%). The half-life (T½) is 48 hours.
The drug does not undergo biotransformation and does not accumulate in the body.
Low molecular weight synthetic interferon inducer that stimulates the formation of all types of interferons in the body (alpha, beta, gamma and lambda). The main producers of interferon in response to the introduction of tilorone are intestinal epithelial cells, hepatocytes, T-lymphocytes, neutrophils and granulocytes. After oral administration the maximum production of interferon is determined in the intestine-liver-blood sequence after 4-24 hours. Tilorone has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect.
In human leukocytes it induces the synthesis of interferon. It stimulates bone marrow stem cells, increases antibody production depending on the dose, reduces the degree of immunosuppression, restores the ratio of T-suppressors and T-helpers. It is effective against various viral infections, including influenza viruses, other acute respiratory viral infections, hepatitis viruses and herpes viruses. The mechanism of antiviral action is associated with inhibition of the translation of virus-specific proteins in infected cells, as a result of which the reproduction of viruses is suppressed.
Indications for use:
Influenza and ARVI treatment, treatment of herpes infection, prevention of influenza and ARVI.
Active ingredient: tilorone dihydrochloride (tilorone) - 125.00 mg.
Excipients: calcium hydrogen phosphate (disubstituted anhydrous calcium phosphate) - 78.00 mg. microcrystalline cellulose - 76.00 mg, croscarmellose sodium - 15.00 mg. povidone K-30 - 3.00 mg. magnesium stearate - 1.50 mg, stearic acid - 1.50 mg.
Excipients of the shell: hypromellose (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) - 6.17 mg, titanium dioxide - 1.85 mg, macrogol 4000 (polyethylene glycol 4000) - 1.24 mg. polysorbate 80 - 0.62 mg, sunset yellow dye - 0.12 mg.
Method of application:
Influenza and ARVI treatment: first 2 days - 1 tablet; then 1 tablet every 48 hours; the course consists of 6 tablets.
Treatment of herpes infection: first 2 days - 1 tablet; then 1 tablet every 48 hours; the course consists of 10-20 tablets.
Prevention of influenza and ARVI: 1 tablet once a week within 6 weeks; the course consists of 6 tablets.
- hypersensitivity to tilorone and other components of the drug;
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- children under 18 years of age.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from EVALAR (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
EVALAR (Russian Federation)