- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- MY REAL WAY Multipurpose Peptide Complexes
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- Professional Cosmetics for HAIR and SCALP
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- PRO PEPTIDE COMPLEXES BASED ON iPH SHORT PEPTIDES
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE BeautyVital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- BIOEFFECTIVES Based on Siberian Fir Needle
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
- DOCTOR SEA Marine Complexes for Health
- FLUREVITES for Active Longevity
- AURORA fungal bioregulatory peptides
- BEAUTYVITAL Products for Health and Longevity
- EXPERALTA PLATINUM Luxury Cosmetics
- Decorative Cosmetics
- AYURVEDA Teas
- Russian Peptide
- IMUNOFAN - MODERN EFFECTIVE IMMUNOMODULATOR
- DERINAT - MODERN IMMUNOMODULATOR
- CYCLOFERON AND CYTOFLAVIN
- NOOTROPIC PREPARATIONS
ACTOVEGIN 200mg - Extract of Calf Blood
Cognitive impairment, including post-stroke cognitive impairment and dementia; peripheral circulatory disorders and their consequences;
50 tablets 200 mg per pack
ACTOVEGIN® activates tissue metabolism, improves trophism and stimulates the regeneration process.
It is an antihypoxant that has three types of effects: metabolic, neuroprotective and microcirculatory. Actovegin® increases the absorption and utilization of oxygen. Inositol phospho-oligosaccharides, a part of the preparation, have a positive effect on the transport and utilization of glucose, that leads to an improvement in the energy metabolism of cells and a decrease in the formation of lactate under conditions of ischemia.
Several ways of implementing the neuroprotective mechanism of drug action are considered. Actovegin® prevents the development of apoptosis induced by beta-amyloid (Aβ25-35).
Actovegin® modulates the activity of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kB), that plays an important role in the regulation of apoptosis and inflammation in the central and peripheral nervous system.
Another mechanism of action is associated with the nuclear enzyme poly (ADP-ribose) - polymerase (PARP). PARP plays an important role in detecting and repairing damage to single-stranded DNA; however, excessive activation of the enzyme can trigger cell death processes in conditions such as cerebrovascular disease and diabetic polyneuropathy. Actovegin® inhibits PARP activity, that leads to functional and morphological improvement in the state of the central and peripheral nervous system.
The positive effects of Actovegin® influencing the processes of microcirculation and endothelium are an increase in the speed of capillary blood flow, a decrease in the pericapillary zone, a decrease in the myogenic tone of precapillary arterioles and capillary sphincters, a decrease in the degree of arteriovenular shunting blood flow with predominant blood circulation in the capillary syntalis function of the endothelial nitrogen, affecting the microvasculature. In the course of various studies it was found that the effect of Actovegin® occurs no later than 30 minutes after its administration. The maximum effect is observed 3 hours after parenteral administration and 2-6 hours after oral administration.
As part of complex therapy:
- cognitive impairment, including post-stroke cognitive impairment and dementia;
- peripheral circulatory disorders and their consequences;
- diabetic polyneuropathy.
Deproteinized calf blood hemoderivat 200.0 mg, in the form of Actovegin® granulate.
Actovegin® granulate contains:
active substance - blood components: deproteinized hemoderivat of calf blood - 200.0 mg;
excipients: povidone-K 90 - 10.0 mg, microcrystalline cellulose - 135.0 mg.
The drug is taken orally before meals. The tablet is not chewed, washed down with a small amount of liquid.
In the acute period of ischemic stroke (starting from 5-7 days) - 2000 mg / day intravenous drip up to 20 infusions with the transition to a tablet form, 2 tab. 3 times / day (1200 mg / day).
The total duration of treatment is 6 months. For dementia - 2 tab. 3 times / day (1200 mg / day).
The total duration of treatment is 20 weeks. In case of violations of peripheral circulation and their consequences - 1-2 tab. 3 times / day (600-1200 mg / day).
The duration of treatment is 4 to 6 weeks. For diabetic polyneuropathy - 2000 mg / day intravenous drip 20 infusions with the transition to a tablet form, 3 tab. 3 times / day (1800 mg / day). The duration of treatment is from 4 to 5 months.
Greenish-yellow coated tablets, shiny, round, biconvex. 200mg 50 pieces
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from ТАКЕДА ФАРМАСЬЮТИКАЛС (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
ТАКЕДА ФАРМАСЬЮТИКАЛС (Russian Federation)