- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- AYORI Exclusive Cosmetics KIT
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
- VIVAX - Peptide Sport Creams
- PEPTOLINE Rejuvital Peptide Complexes
- FLORAVIT Peptide Phytoelixirs
- VIVAX Peptide Oral Care
- CYTOVIR-3 Anti-viral Peptide Drug
- ORVIS - Modern Anti-viral Preparations
VETOM® Bioseptin Cosmetic Gel
VETOM® Bioseptin Cosmetic Gel - external skin care product. Processed by bacteria and saturated with their waste products, biologically active corn extract gives the skin a well-groomed look. The gel increases the body's natural resistance to the occurrence of various types of skin acne (including sebaceous plugs, cystic acne vulgaris, etc.).
One gram of gel contains: water - 940 μl; corn extract processed by bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10642 and Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain VKPM B-10643 - 38.5 mg; agar - 20 mg; ethyl alcohol - 1 μl; Siberian fir extract - 0.5 mg.
Light brown translucent gel.
Bioseptin gel is an external skin care product. Processed by bacteria and saturated with their waste products, biologically active corn extract gives the skin a well-groomed look. The gel increases the body's natural resistance to the occurrence of various types of skin acne (including sebaceous plugs, cystic acne vulgaris, etc.).
Does not have a healing effect.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the gel.
Recommendations for use:
Apply Bioseptin gel in a thin layer on clean, dry skin with a frequency of at least (1 - 2) times a day. The gel is applied without age restrictions.
Bioseptin gel is packaged in a tube made of polymeric materials, which is packed in a cardboard box with an annotation.
2 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
Store in a dry place, at a temperature of (0 - 10) 0С and a relative humidity of no more than 75%, out of the reach of children.
Transportation and temporary storage at temperatures from 10 ° C to 30 ° C inclusively for 18 days is allowed.
The date of manufacture is indicated on the packaging.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from RESEARCH CENTER (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
RESEARCH CENTER Koltsovo Science Town Novosibirsk region (Russian Federation)