- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
HEPATAMIN - HEPATIC CYTAMIN
HEPATAMIN® is recommended to facilitate recovery of the hepatic functions after acute or chronic liver diseases, in case of treatment with antibiotics or other drugs, which unfavorably affect the liver functions, in malnutrition and negative factors impacts. It is also indicated for the elderly persons to maintain the hepatic functions.
Hepatamin is a nucleoprotein complex with selective activity regarding hepatic cells that facilitates restoration of the liver functions.
Hepatamin is a natural peptide bioregulator developed to restore and maintain the functions of the liver impaired by taking medications, intoxication and other negative factors. It helps to restore antitoxic, excretory and protein synthesis liver functions by interacting with the cells of the liver. The peptides selectively act on the cells of the liver and improve its functions, thus accelerating the restoration of the gastric tissues damaged by acute and chronic diseases, and surgeries. Hepatamin is recommended to maintain the health of the liver and to reduce the negative effects cased by irregular eating, taking anti-inflammatory medications, alcohol, smoking, stress.
Hepatamin is a complex of proteins and nucleoproteins obtained from the liver of young animals. The complex provides a selective action to the cells of the liver accelerating restoration processes in the hepatocytes and improving the functions of the liver. After entering the body the peptides break down into amino acids and nucleoproteins, which are used by the cells of the liver to synthesize new essential proteins, thus producing new cells, restoring damaged cells, stimulating their growth and optimal functioning. The action of Gepatamin stabilizes bilirubin levels, alanine aminotransferase, decreases the level of peripheral blood immunoglobulins, reduces the activity of the inflammatory processes in the hepatic tissue. Natural peptides do not cause side effects and intoxication, do not accumulate in the body and do not have withdrawal syndrome.
- helps restore liver function in liver failure,
- in the treatment of liver cirrhosis,
- sed in viral hepatitis,
- treat cholestasis and portal hypertension,
- reduce enteropathy and functional liver failure,
- cure inflammatory liver diseases,
- eliminate the consequences of viral hepatitis,
- treat the Iimpairments caused by alcohol and intoxication,
- reduce negative effect after antibiotic therapy.
a complex of polypeptides and nucleic acids obtained from the liver of young animals - 10 mg; sucrose, potato starch, calcium stearate, methylcellulose, enteric coating
Hepatamin is recommended to be administered 10-15 minutes before meals 1-3 capsules or tablets 2-3 times a day for 10-15days.
Repeated course is advisable in 3-6months.
155mg/tab, 40 tabs
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from GEROPHARM (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
GEROPHARM (Russian Federation)
St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology