- COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS
- Peptide complexes VITUAL
- Lingual CYTOGENS
- Lingual CYTOMAXES
- CYTOMAXES - Natural Peptides
- CYTOGENS - Synthesized Peptides
- CYTOGENS Peptide BIO
- REVILAB Peptides
- Exclusive Peptides NANOPEP
- Anti-aging Peptide Preparations
- ANTI-AGE Peptide complex ENERGY STAR NB
- Peptide Complexes in Solution
- Healing and Prophylactic Preparations
- Mesotel Internal
- Mesotel for External Use
- EXCLUSIVE Peptide Cosmetics
- YOUTH GEMS Peptide Cosmetics
- VEC Vital Essential Cosmetics
- Cosmetics REVILAB
- Cosmetics REVILINE
- Cosmetics REVILINE Pro
- Decorative Cosmetics
- REVIDONT Oral Care
- Body & Hair Care
- REVIFORM Series
- AYURVEDA Teas
- PEPTIDE COMPLEXES
- SKULACHEV Ion - Ageing Control
- GEROPHARM Peptide Products
- SEMAX SELANK Innovative Drugs
- PEPTIDE And NON-PEPTIDE Preparations
- SACHEL - Treasures of Russian Altai
- VETOM Probiotics for Human Health
- PERFECT ORGANICS Ayurveda Products
- BCAA IPH Peptide Complexes for Sports
THYMOGEN AMPOULES 10 - for intramuscular injection
Form release: 5 ampules of 1 ml
THYMOGEN® has a regulating effect on the reactions of cellular, humoral immunity and nonspecific resistance of the organism. Stimulates the processes of regeneration in case of their oppression. Improves the course of cellular metabolic processes. It enhances the expression of differentiation receptors on lymphocytes, normalizes the number of T-helpers, cytotoxic T-lymphocytes and their ratio in patients with various immunodeficiency states.
The drug quickly enters the systemic circulation after intranasal administration. Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan sodium under the influence of peptidases is cleaved into L-glutamic acid and L-tryptophan, which are involved in peptide synthesis in the body.
Composition of the preparation:
Thymogen was developed by a team of Leningrad and Moscow scientists for the treatment of immunodeficiency states. The drug was approved for medical use in 1990.
After a century and a half, peptide bioregulators have taken their place among medicines used in the treatment of a wide range of human diseases. Among them are peptide thymomimetics - drugs that have the properties of the thymus hormone and at the same time are not its fragments.
The active substance of Thymogen® is the monosodium salt of L-α-glutamyl-L-tryptophan. It is a synthetic dipeptide consisting of amino acid residues - glutamine and tryptophan. It is identical to a natural compound isolated by chromatography from an extract of the thymus (thymus gland) - an organ in which maturation, differentiation and immunological "training" of T cells of the immune system take place. Its international non-proprietary name (INN) is Oglufanidum (oglufanid). Alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan stimulates cellular factors of immunogenesis, proliferation and differentiation of T-lymphocyte precursors into mature immunocompetent cells, normalizes the ratio of T-helpers / T-suppressors, increases the concentration of cyclic adenosine monophosphate in T-lymphocyte precursors. Strengthens nonspecific resistance of the organism, promotes activation of phagocytic functions of neutrophils and monocytes / macrophages; stimulates interferonogenesis and natural killer cell function (in low doses). Possesses anti-mediator properties. Highly effective for immunodeficiencies of the T-suppressor type.
Indications for use:
The main indication for the use of Thymogen® is a secondary immunodeficiency state. This condition accompanies most infections, injuries, acute and chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases, autoimmune diseases, acute and chronic exposure to ionizing radiation and toxic xenobiotics. Since this condition develops in a variety of diseases, the effective dosage form of the Thymogen® drug and the tactics of its use are largely determined by the specific type of pathological process.
The main areas of application of various dosage forms of the drug Thymogen®:
- complex therapy of acute and chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases, accompanied by a decrease in the parameters of cellular immunity;
- prevention and complex therapy of acute and chronic respiratory diseases;
- prevention of suppression of immunity, hematopoiesis, regeneration processes in the post-traumatic and postoperative period, in the course of radiation therapy or chemotherapy, when using massive doses of antibiotics;
- prevention and complex therapy of viral (including acute respiratory infections and influenza), bacterial and chlamydial infections;
- in dermatology, for the complex therapy of atopic dermatitis, including those complicated by secondary bacterial infection, chronic true and microbial eczema, chronic pyoderma, mechanical, thermal and chemical injuries of the skin, etc.;
- in obstetric and gynecological practice.
In combination with etiotropic agents, Thymogen® promotes faster and more complete recovery of the patient, reduces the risk of chronic diseases and complications.
Usage THYMOGEN AMPOULES for intramuscular injection :
In the complex therapy of acute and chronic viral and bacterial diseases, accompanied by a decrease in immunity:
- viral hepatitis;
- acute and chronic nonspecific lung disease (COPD): chronic bronchitis, acute and chronic pneumonia;
- diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (pyoderma, furunculosis, erysipelas);
- in the complex therapy of severe diffuse forms of atopic dermatitis;
- in the complex therapy of severe mechanical, chemical, radiation and thermal injuries (burn disease);
- complex treatment of wound and surgical infection, including purulent-septic complications in the postoperative period;
- during the period of preoperative preparation during planned surgical operations in order to prevent infectious complications and stimulate regeneration processes;
- after radiation therapy, chemotherapy, as well as long-term antibiotic therapy in high doses.
Solution for intramuscular injection of 100 μg / ml.
1 ml of the drug contains: active substance: sodium alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan (Thymogen® sodium) 100 μg (in terms of alpha-glutamyl-tryptophan), excipients: sodium chloride 9000 μg, water for injection up to 1 ml.
Intramuscularly 1 time per day.
Adults and children from 14 years old - 100 mcg (300-1000 mcg per course),
children from 6 months to 1 year old - 10 mcg; from 1 year to 3 years old - 10-20 mcg; from 4 to 6 years old - 20-30 mcg; from 7 to 14 years old - 50 mcg.
The duration of the course of treatment is from 3 to 10 days.
A repeated course is possible no earlier than 1 month later. During the year, it is possible to conduct 4 courses.
Adverse reactions or complications:
It has been clinically proven that Thymogen® is absolutely safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic, embryotoxic and teratogenic.
Over the 25-year period of using the drug not a single case of any adverse reactions or complications has been reported. Thymogen® is contraindicated only in case of individual intolerance. However, before using any medications to increase and strengthen immunity, you should consult your doctor.
Distinctive features of all forms of the drug Thymogen® are high therapeutic efficacy with the complete absence of side effects and withdrawal symptoms.
Hypersensitivity to drug components. Children up to age 6 months.
Solution for intramuscular injection of 100 μg/ml, 1 ml in ampoules of colorless glass with a pinch and a break ring, or with a pinch, a notch and a dot.
5 ampoules in a blister strip made of polyvinyl chloride film and aluminum foil or without foil.
1 or 2 blister packs (with or without foil) together with instructions for use in a cardboard box.
Guaranteed authenticity and quality:
100% Original from CYTOMED (Russian Federation)
Development and production:
CYTOMED (Russian Federation)
St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology